6 Νοεμβρίου 2015

Black is Beautiful!

A few days ago I saw the documentary film about the life of Amy Whinehouse. So sad. Can' t seem to get her song "Black" out of my head. On the other hand I was asked to make a totally black necklace. Black chain. black bead and black lightening element. Something so simple yet so elegant. In the end black is beautiful, don't you think?

Here are two pictures of the piece. After shooting I wasn't at all pleased with the outcoming so I played a bit with the editing options! 



And here are some totally black necklaces I found for purchase on line!






1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10


Enjoy the rest of the weekend and don't forget to follow me on




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I Looove comments!!!!

A Little Colorful-Black Dress!

Dress, Desigual (old, but this one is also super!!!) / Sandals, Sam Edelman  /  Bag, Paul's Boutique (old season, but this one ...