23 Νοεμβρίου 2015

Color me Green!

A new week is ahead ... although I hear it's going to be a little tough for everyone. Don't ask me why. They say it's in the stars. Now let's be cool. Always look on the bright side of life.

And since we are talking about positivity, which is the most positive color? I would say green. So I 'm thinking of wearing a green bracelet this week, lift my head high and face dynamically whatever hitch comes to me. In the end I will come out a winner. Don't you think?


Καλή μας εβδομάδα... αν και έμαθα ότι θα είναι λίγο ζόρικη για όλους. Μην με ρωτάτε γιατί. Είναι στα άστρα μου λένε. Ψυχραιμία. Ας ψάχνουμε κι ας μένουμε πάντα στην θετική πλευρά των πραγμάτων.

Και μιας και μιλάμε για θετική σκέψη, πιο είναι το πιο θετικό χρώμα? Νομίζω το πράσινο. Γιαυτό λέω να στολιστώ με ένα πράσινο βραχιολάκι να σηκώσω το κεφάλι ψηλά και να αντιμετωπίσω με δυναμισμό ότι αναποδιά μου τύχει. Στο τέλος θα βγώ νικήτρια. N' est pas?
  







                      pictures by Christina P.

The three perfect nail colors to match this bracelet are recomended below. All MAC and in a very low price!!! 


1/2/3




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I Looove comments!!!!

A Little Colorful-Black Dress!

Dress, Desigual (old, but this one is also super!!!) / Sandals, Sam Edelman  /  Bag, Paul's Boutique (old season, but this one ...