2 Οκτωβρίου 2015

DIY: The Padlock Bracelet!

Hello! It's DIY day at FauxBilicious and I'm here with a super easy project for you!

This is a lock in bracelet by Marc Jacobs and it costs $98. Now I really love this design. It's a must have in my collection of bracelets. But I can't afford it. So I'll just go on and make one. Wanna see how?
 

You only need

chain
a padlock
jump rings
an element (optional)


Use your pliers to join all the parts and it will be ready in two minutes. So easy!








    pictures by Christina P. Sorry about the quality. These days are a bit dark. 

It's also very inexpensive. Cost me around 7.50 euro!!! I used a padlock I bought from the store but you can use one that is just hanging around your home with no use costing you even less.

What do you think? If you go on with this project send a picture of your creation. I will gladly show it in a post.

I would propose a rock kind of look for this piece. Check the tees, pants and booties down below. All between $1 to $150



Enjoy your weekend. See you again on Tuesday with one of my latest designs.

Don't forget to follow me on:


Kisses!!!




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I Looove comments!!!!

A Little Colorful-Black Dress!

Dress, Desigual (old, but this one is also super!!!) / Sandals, Sam Edelman  /  Bag, Paul's Boutique (old season, but this one ...