16 Νοεμβρίου 2015

FauxBilicious Winter Collection!

I 'm working a bit hard these days to finish my winter FauxBilicious collection. Hopefully the next few weeks I will be posting images from all the pieces. One each day. 
To begin with this is a long necklace with black, red, turquoise beads and chaolites and a long red tassel in the end. Hope you like it!

Εργάζομαι λίγο εντατικά αυτές τις μέρες για να τελειώσω τη χειμερινή FauxBilicious συλλογή μου. Μέσα στις επόμενες εβδομάδες θα ανεβάζω εικόνες από όλα τα κομμάτια. Ένα κάθε μέρα. 
Ξεκινάω σήμερα με ένα μακρύ κολιέ με μαύρες, κόκκινες, τιρκουάζ χάντρες και χαολίτες και μια μακριά κόκκινη φούντα στο τέλος. Ελπίζω να σας αρέσει!







    pictures by Christina P.


If your wondering my leopard lunch bag is from Clic Jewels. Read it's story here.

Αν αναρωτιέστε για την τσάντα είναι από τα Clic Jewels. Διαβάστε πως την απέκτησα εδώ.


You won't believe I found a handbag in the exact same colors as my FauxBilicious necklace plus the leopard print! And it's only $24!!!


See you tomorow! 

Τα λέμε ξανά αύριο!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I Looove comments!!!!

A Little Colorful-Black Dress!

Dress, Desigual (old, but this one is also super!!!) / Sandals, Sam Edelman  /  Bag, Paul's Boutique (old season, but this one ...