26 Νοεμβρίου 2015

Long Green Tassel Earrings Are My Favorite!

Some friends tell me that earrings with long tassels are not easy to wear. On the other hand I believe that everything is easy to wear as long as you feel comfortable in it and of course as long as you aren't being influenced by others' thoughts (others thoughts are in our imagination). The following are one of my favorite pairs that I can wear all day long!


Κάποιες φίλες μου λένε ότι τα σκουλαρίκια με τις μακριές φούντες δεν είναι ευκολοφόρετα. Εγώ από την άλλη πιστεύω ότι οτιδήποτε νιώθεις άνετο επάνω σου χωρίς να επηρεάζεσαι από τις σκέψεις των άλλων (οι σκέψεις των άλλων είναι στη φαντασία μας) είναι ευκολοφόρετο. Ειδικά το παρακάτω ζευγάρι είναι από τα αγαπημένα μου που μπορώ να φορέσω πρωί - μεσημέρι - βράδυ!




    pictures by Christina P.


My proposal for a morning outfit: yellow - black - red!

Οι προτάσεις μου για πρωινό ντύσιμο: κίτρινο - μαύρο - κόκκινο!





For an afternoon outfit: the brownies!

Για απογευματινό ντύσιμο: καφέ!




For an evening outfit: the Black Jumpsuit!

Για βραδινό: η μαύρη ολόσωμη φόρμα!


Don't you think these three outfits match perfectly with my long green tassel earrings?
See you tomorrow!


Δεν νομίζετε πως και οι τρεις αυτοί συνδυασμοί ταιριάζουν απόλυτα με τα παραπάνω σκουλαρίκια?
Τα λέμε ξανά αύριο!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I Looove comments!!!!

A Little Colorful-Black Dress!

Dress, Desigual (old, but this one is also super!!!) / Sandals, Sam Edelman  /  Bag, Paul's Boutique (old season, but this one ...