10 Νοεμβρίου 2015

Tassels, Florals and Stripes!

Today I 'm going to show you details of my office outfit. I love wearing dresses and even more I love wearing floral dresses. So right out of my closet came a floral dress which I styled with a warm striped stole and of course a long FauxBilicious tassel necklace!






                      photos by Christina P.

To make this necklace I used wooden and turquoise beads, red crystals and a few chrysolites.
Let me know what you think!!!

You can shop a similar style by clicking on the pictures below:

1/2


3/4


Thanks for stopping by!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I Looove comments!!!!

A Little Colorful-Black Dress!

Dress, Desigual (old, but this one is also super!!!) / Sandals, Sam Edelman  /  Bag, Paul's Boutique (old season, but this one ...