12 Δεκεμβρίου 2015

Christmas Jewellery Gift Ideas: 16 Pairs of Earrings by Kendra Skott!

I usually do my online shopping on weekends. How about you? It's the time when I can sit stressfree infront of the computer enjoying a cup of coffee and browsing the internet. In one of those dashes I found Kendra Scott.

Now this is the kind of designer's story I love hearing about. Having launched her company with only $500 she has  managed to turn it into a multi-million dollar business loved globally. 
Here I 've gathered a selection of Kendra's fabulous earrings to choose as a gift for a loved one.





1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16


Enjoy the rest of your day!




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I Looove comments!!!!

A Little Colorful-Black Dress!

Dress, Desigual (old, but this one is also super!!!) / Sandals, Sam Edelman  /  Bag, Paul's Boutique (old season, but this one ...