9 Δεκεμβρίου 2015

Lipstick: Shades of Red!

So sorry to have been away from the blog since this past Wednesday!!! I'm a bit full with creating jewelry, designing some new pieces with semi precious stones and also getting upcycled jewelry from my "koutali project" made for the local store KURKUTA.

So today I decided to show you something different. Something that has nothing to do with jewelry but has a lot to do with another favorite topic: beauty!!!

I usually never leave the house without lipstick on. It's my favorite make up product. Fast and effective!
My favorite color though which is this festive season's trend is red. Below I 've chosen 12 shades of red for your lips only!

    picture via


1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12


Now tell me. What is your favorite shade?


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I Looove comments!!!!

A Little Colorful-Black Dress!

Dress, Desigual (old, but this one is also super!!!) / Sandals, Sam Edelman  /  Bag, Paul's Boutique (old season, but this one ...