23 Δεκεμβρίου 2015

Deep Blue!

 I've told you about my weakness in deep blue color. It seems that some girlfriends have the same opinion. Proof that recently I received an order for a necklace in blue. She didn't have something specific in mind apart from the color, the length and the simplicity!!! I found a stone with rhinestones around and made it my basic element of inspiration. Sometimes simplicity makes the difference, don't you think?


Σας έχω πει για την αδυναμία μου στο βαθύ μπλε. Φαίνεται πως την άποψή μου συμμερίζονται και άλλες φίλες και γνωστές. Απόδειξη ότι πολύ πρόσφατα έλαβα μια παραγγελία για ένα κολιέ σε μπλε. Δεν είχε κάτι συγκεκριμένο στο νου πέρα από το χρώμα, το μάκρος και ότι ήθελε να είναι απλό!!! Βρήκα μια πέτρα με στρας ολόγυρα και κινήθηκα γύρω απ' αυτή. Μερικές φορές η απλότητα κάνει τη διαφορά, δεν νομίζετε?



    pictures by Christina P.


I would wear this over a poncho!

Θα το φορούσα πάνω από ένα πόντσο. Απαραίτητο αξεσουάρ για τις κρύες μέρες του χειμώνα!


1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14


And because the following two days I will be abscent from the blog I wish you all a very
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
See you again on Saturday.

Επειδή τις επόμενες δύο μέρες προβλέπω να απέχω από το blog, σας εύχομαι ολόψυχα
ΧΑΡΟΥΜΕΝΑ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΥΓΕΝΝΑ!!!
Θα είμαι εδώ πάλι το Σάββατο.

Φιλιά Πολλά!

HoHoHo!!!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I Looove comments!!!!

A Little Colorful-Black Dress!

Dress, Desigual (old, but this one is also super!!!) / Sandals, Sam Edelman  /  Bag, Paul's Boutique (old season, but this one ...