5 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

A Floral Dress from Another Eight! / Shopping

Do you like flowers? What a question ha? I totally love flowers! I love them so much I even love wearing them. You can get an idea of what I mean below. With a zipper on the back and a design that ensures comfort and flatters the body, it's a piece that I would certainly like to have in my wardrobe! Get yours on Another8 site!
Oh, and don't forget to use code A8LOVE for 10% discount!

Σας αρέσουν τα λουλούδια? Τι ερώτηση έ? Εγώ τρελαίνομαι και μου αρέσει πολύ και να τα φοράω. Τι εννοώ? Πάρτε μια ιδέα από το παρακάτω φόρεμα. Με φερμουάρ στην πίσω πλευρά και σε γραμμή που εξασφαλίζει άνεση και κολακεύει το σώμα είναι ένα κομμάτι που σίγουρα θα ήθελα στην γκαρνταρόμπα μου! Αποκτήστε κι εσείς ένα από το Another8!
Α, και μην ξεχάσετε να χρησιμοποιήσετε τον κωδικό A8LOVE για 10% έκπτωση!



Enjoy the evening!

Καλό σας βράδυ!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I Looove comments!!!!

A Little Colorful-Black Dress!

Dress, Desigual (old, but this one is also super!!!) / Sandals, Sam Edelman  /  Bag, Paul's Boutique (old season, but this one ...