4 Μαρτίου 2015

Something different: Ipanema Flip Flop Wish List!

It's no secret I live on the beautiful island of Crete. Though we are at the beginning of spring I'm craving for the long afternoon hours me and my family spend on the beach every summer. And flip flops are an essential.

Speaking of flip flops I was recently introduced to Ipanema's site. So I paid a visit. Boy am I glad I did so!

Ipanema has a big range of flip flops, sandals and widges for women, men and children. Every season they present new shapes, funky prints and a large colour palette with a goal to create the largest flip flop collection in the world.

It was hard work to slim down my wish list of flip flops but I think I finally did it. Or maybe not. So here we go:

For me..........


  

  

 


These 4 designs priced from 18,00 to 23,00GBP are representative of my taste. Happy, fun, fresh, colorful, classic and confy! 

For the hubby.... well he usually asks for my opinion when shopping so why not create him a wishlist?


Well not exactly a wishlist. Ipanema Surf priced at 18,00 GBP seems to be the unique pair for him. With a  substantial sole, thicker straps to suite a wider foot and featuring the anatomic footbed shaped to the human foot I don't think he would want to wear anything else. Only the best for my hubby!

And last but not least: For our children..........






These flip flops are so fun! I think our boys would love them. And they are available in a variety of colours too. All at the same price: 12GBP!

So what do you think of my wishlists? Do you like the designs I've chosen or are you more of a conservative type? Would you shop Ipanema flip flops?



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I Looove comments!!!!

A Little Colorful-Black Dress!

Dress, Desigual (old, but this one is also super!!!) / Sandals, Sam Edelman  /  Bag, Paul's Boutique (old season, but this one ...