17 Ιουλίου 2015

This Week's Favorite Jewelry Piece!

It's been a while. Honestly I don't know if I'm 100% back and will be consistent in my posts. This summer has turned out to be very difficult for my country and even harder for us people. Actually for me it has been very difficult the last 6 years. But I 've always tried to be optimistic and work harder, never loosing hope. And that's what I'm working on these days: hope. Although there have been days I felt like I wouldn't smile again and caught my self going to work with my head down, I try to concentrate on all the great things in my life. My health, my children, my husband, my work, my talents, my home. It's realy a hard task with all the negativity around but I won't permit myself to lose hope. That would be the end.

After these said, it's time to go back to my favorite subject, which is the reason of this blog's existance: jewelry. My choice for this week's favorite jewelry piece is a Dannijo necklace.
Enjoy!    

                            via dannijo.com
All the necklaces below are Dannijo designs. Click on the images for more details.




Don't forget to follow me on 
 facebook and 

Thanks for reading!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I Looove comments!!!!

A Little Colorful-Black Dress!

Dress, Desigual (old, but this one is also super!!!) / Sandals, Sam Edelman  /  Bag, Paul's Boutique (old season, but this one ...