9 Οκτωβρίου 2015

DIY: Make a Necklace Worth $5,455 Yours in Less than an Hour!

I really love simple and elegant jewelry. And of course I love semi precious stones. So when I saw this necklace I instanly fell for it. Too bad! I found it at NET-A-PORTER and it costs $5,455!!!


....Are you still with me? Don't get discouraged. You can make one worth only your time and maybe $5! Read how below.

First of all you need

a golden chain
8 colorful beads of your choise
a tear drop shaped bead
brass wire (cut it in 8 pieces 3cm long)
a clasp


and of course pliers and a cutter.


Begin by making a loop to your first piece of wire.


Pass your first bead


and close it with another loop from the other side. Do the same with all of your beads.


 

When you finish put them in line combining the colors as you wish.


Take your chain. I chose a chain with 5 small rings and one larger.



Take 8 of the smaller rings and open them. One larger ring will surplus.


Then begin by joining the tear shaped bead with the loop of the first bead.


Continue with the next bead and the next until you 've used all of your beads.



Then take your chain and measure how long you want the necklace. I measured it with my favorite monogramme necklace.


Put your clasp in the end.



Take the larger ring which surplassed earlier and put it in the middle of your chain joining the loop of your last bead.


And that's it! 
In less than an hour you 've got a beautiful brand new necklace!!!
What do you think?

 
                      pictures by Christina P.

I prefer this necklace combined with a wrapped monochrome dress. Click on the images bellow to shop. Almost all dresses cost less than $150!



Enjoy your weekend and don't forget to follow me on:


Thanks for stopping by!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I Looove comments!!!!

A Little Colorful-Black Dress!

Dress, Desigual (old, but this one is also super!!!) / Sandals, Sam Edelman  /  Bag, Paul's Boutique (old season, but this one ...