16 Οκτωβρίου 2015

DIY: A Pair of Triangle Earrings!

Geometry was one of my favorite lessons in high school. And I always seem to be drivven by triangle and round shapes. That's why I love triangle earrings. Like these designs below!


Last season I found two pairs of triangle shaped elements in a store. I knew I wanted to make a pair of earrings but I just needed some inspiration to do something unique. And it came to me when finding some spare gold and black beads in my studio.

This is what I made

They kind of remind me of Dolce & Gabbana style!

Now lets go see how to make them,

You will need:

6 pieces of brass wire
6 small jump rings
2 larger jump rings
2 earring clasps
2 black beads
2 gold beads
2 black flower beads
2 black and gold triangle elements


Take your pliers and do as shown in my previous DIY post.


Super easy. First you make loops with your wires and pass the beads.



When finishing with all of your beads begin by passing the larger jump rings through the triangle elements. Then join each bead with your smaller jump rings.


Et voila!

                                    pictures by Christina P.


I didn't put my beads in an ordinary line. I mixed them up a bit. Just to be a little less ordinary.

So what do you think? Do you like what you see? Are you going to make a pair for yourself? Do tell and please share with a picture!

Hope you enjoy your weekend and don't forget to follow me on:



See you againd on Tuesday!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I Looove comments!!!!

A Little Colorful-Black Dress!

Dress, Desigual (old, but this one is also super!!!) / Sandals, Sam Edelman  /  Bag, Paul's Boutique (old season, but this one ...