20 Οκτωβρίου 2015

Accessorizing with Black and Orange!

How have you been? Hope you enjoyed the past weekend and have filled your batteries for this week as it goes by.

Today I 'm showing you the black edition of the long tassel earrings I made for my recent collection. Black and orange are my main colors of this pair combined with a bit of yellow and turquoise. So anxious to hear what you think of them!




    pictures by Christina P.


I would wear these beauties with the Mikael Dress and go for a total orange look, combining the French Connection high heels and the Orange Tod's Clutch or with the Clotheshead Black Poppy Dress with a pair of Prada loafers and a Farfetch Fringe clutch!!!!


Which combination would you prefer? The total orange look or the black and orange one?

I 'm sorry to inform you that there won't be a post this Friday beacause I 'm headed to Athens for the day. Some exciting things are happening. More on that next week. If your curious though there is always my Instagram to follow!

See you!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I Looove comments!!!!

A Little Colorful-Black Dress!

Dress, Desigual (old, but this one is also super!!!) / Sandals, Sam Edelman  /  Bag, Paul's Boutique (old season, but this one ...