1 Νοεμβρίου 2015

In Athens for a Day!

As I'm growing older I realise that days go by faster and faster. I can't seem to control time like I used to and I just have to learn to live with my main priorities which are my family and job (naaaa too difficult for a creative like me). What I used to do is sleep less so I could catch up with my blogging but that is not an option any more. I need sleep so I can deal with my demanding daily programme. So sleep is the main reason of my abscense. That doesn't mean I'm quitting. No way. I LOVE blogging. I LOVE taking pictures and I LOVE writing. So quitting is absolutely not on my mind. Just have to find a way to organise things better. Any sujestions???

With that said it's time to share pictures from my latest trip to Athens. It was a full day circulating through the city, meeting up with friends, visiting the studio of Greek fashion designer Eleni Kyriacou and finally attending her show at Athens Xclusive Designers Week. Hope you enjoy!



Totally tired but totally happy!!!

My friend Eleni came with me to the show. Once again we had a great time!!! (remember the last time we where at AXDW?)




It really is funny as I recall mentioning last March at my blogpost about Marni, how I would love to attend a fashion show and sit in the front row. Since then I've been to two AXDW and even sat in the front row. So I guess blogging is a way to make your dreams come true! And now I'm dreaming again and hoping to get to meet up close and interview some serious jewelry and fashion designers. Hopefully the beginning has been made with Eleni Kyriacou and I wish to continue with these great jewelry designers below!  


MAESA MORADO

ARCHtrend by Lena Kalidis

7PM

MIAOU NIAOU by Barbara Perrakis
( after 5 minutes of conversation I realised we had the same surname!!!)
    all pictures and collages by Chrisitna P.

Shop my style
Madewell / Farfetch / Lucky Brand / Jules Smith Designs / NARS / Essie

That's all for now. There will be more pictures with the full fashion show of Eleni Kyriacou. Till then be well and stay strong.
Oh, and Happy November!

Kiss!!!!!!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I Looove comments!!!!

A Little Colorful-Black Dress!

Dress, Desigual (old, but this one is also super!!!) / Sandals, Sam Edelman  /  Bag, Paul's Boutique (old season, but this one ...